Advertisement

You've Been Running Wrong.

You've Been Running Wrong. Natural lifestyle coach & barefoot runner Tony Riddle dropped by to help me unlearn everything I thought I knew about how to run -- and start over.

Podcast with Tony drops 8/26. Until then enjoy this vloggy tutorial thing.

TONY RIDDLE



vimeo.com/thenaturallifestylist
(use discount code RICHROLL50 for squat / running tutorials)

FILMED AND EDITED BY ALI ROGERS - give her a shout out for a great job:)



* * * * *

CONNECT WITH RICH
✩ Website -
✩ Pod: Rich Roll Podcast -
✩ Memoir: Finding Ultra -
✩ Meals -
✩ Cook - The Plantpower Way -
✩ Italian! - The Plantpower Way: Italia -
✩ Support -

SOCIALS
✩ Instagram -
✩ Twitter -
✩ Facebook -
✩ Strava -

NEW TO ME?
Hi I'm Rich Roll. I'm a vegan ultra-endurance athlete, author, podcaster, public speaker & wellness evangelist at large. But mainly I'm a dad of four. If you want to know more, visit my website or check out these two the NY Times articles:



I LOVE MAIL! SEND IT HERE:
2630 Conejo Spectrum St.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 #richroll #running #barefootrunning

rewild,rewilding,tony riddle,the natural lifestylist,barefoot running tutorial,running tutorial,how to run barefoot,barefoot running explained,rich roll,rich roll podcast,rich roll vlog,teach barefoot running,how to run without injury,how to avoid running injury,barefoot running technique,running technique for beginners,running techniques for long distance,ultra marathon running technique,ultra running technique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments