Advertisement

48 - Little Drops of Wonderful - Strictly Sock-a-long 2019

48 - Little Drops of Wonderful - Strictly Sock-a-long 2019 Welcome to Little Drops of Wonderful! My podcast is about crochet, knitting, and other lovely crafty stuff.

I’m on Instagram and Ravelry as starryeyesali and my Ravelry group is:


Time Stamps:

• Strictly Sock-a-long 2019 – 03:23
• Works in Progress – 32:52
• Incoming – 48:25
• That word you’re not supposed to write in show notes about having stuff to give to people 😊 (Also winners announced from last time!)– 01:00:25
• And Finally… (I talk about my pins, anti-racism, and monetisation) – 01:06:15
• Southern Wool Show Vlog -


And here’s the info on the things I talked about…

:: Strictly Sock-a-long 2019 ::
The hashtag is #strictlysockalong2019
To see ALL the prizes I talked about the Prizes Thread is here –
The Chatter thread is here –
The FO thread is here –

Strictly Discounts!
15% off of all Sandra Paul’s sock patterns –
With the code LDWSSAL19

20% off the Save the Last Dance socks by Felicity of Iron Bridge Yarns with the code KEEPDANCING (valid until 21 September) -


:: Works in Progress ::
Strictly Socks – yarn is “It’s a Disaster Darling” by Little French Meadow, bag by my friend Sarah, DPN holder by Coco and Flora. Pattern yet to be decided!

My Favourite Jeans crochet top – pattern by Natalie of Detroit Knots, yarn is Paintbox Simply Aran, bag is from Claudia - Crochet Luna.

Tunisian crochet cowl – pattern is the Cobbled Street Cowl by A Crochet Journey (it’s free and designed for one skein of 4ply). Yarn is Seagull (DK, oops!) by Biffsugar Yarns. The yarn bowl is by the Treddling Woman and I am blaming @sophiexuan and Sharon at Dragon Hill yarns 😊

Phoebe’s legwarmers – I’m making the pattern up, the bag is from Sophie of A Spring Snowflake, the yarn is Regia Pairfect (a gift from Anette)

Lillia’s Socks – I’m using elements of the Knitting Expat’s vanilla socks pattern, the bag is one of mine, the DPN holders are by Sherrie at Ollie and Bella and by Sherry Iris, the yarn is as above.


:: Incoming ::
Things mentioned:
• As If Tee – a knitted pattern by Shay Johnson of Knitandcroshay
• Worsted yarn in “Penumbral” colour by Triskelion Yarns
• Mohair yarn in “nightmare” by Banshee Yarns
• Lobster Bag (oh my gosh!) by Rian at Piggy’s Market
• Green Lambkin Yarn in “Blackberries” colourway
• Tonal minis and glitterball stitch marker by Felicity at Iron Bridge Yarns


:: Stuff to give to people 😊 ::
• Winners from last time announced
• Mrs S Creations yarn in the “Golden Peach” colour –
• Meteoor Books new publication - Amigurumi Treasures - Due out on 01 October – to enter go here -


:: And Finally… ::
You can buy my pins here –
I also spoke about monetising my channel and also talked about what I am doing to help me continue in my learning (and unlearning) about anti-racism.



That's it folks! I do hope you enjoyed my podcast as much as I enjoyed making it! If I have missed any information above just drop me a question in the comments.

Thank you so much for watching and for subscribing! And remember – put your listening ears on – listen, learn, improve, repeat xx

Ali xx

little drops of wonderful podcast knitting podcast crochet podcast,crochet vlog,knitting vlog,UK,knitting,yarn,crochet,yarn dyeing,starryeyesali,

Post a Comment

0 Comments