Advertisement

(Belated Undertale 4-year Anniversary SPECIAL) [Storyswap + Storyspin] VIRTUE SIGNALING

(Belated Undertale 4-year Anniversary SPECIAL) [Storyswap + Storyspin] VIRTUE SIGNALING I am a bit late to the action, but... HAPPY 4-YEAR ANNIVERSARY UNDERTALE!

Music by me!
I used no FLP or Midi to create this song, meaning no FLP or Midi was used to create this very song!
Don't ask for the FLP or MIDI.
Credit me if you use the song for anything!

Also, I created my first REAL soundfont:

Don't ask to reupload this song to your channels, it isn't gonna fly with me. I worked on this song for far too long to have some kid to change the pitch and tempo of the song and claim it as their own song they created. THEREFORE, no re-uploading! Period.

Exceptions for re-uploading:
The ONLY exception is if you extend this song.
You are allowed to use this song if you use it in a game inspired by the song! (You must remember to credit me though!)
If you want the mp3 file, contact me via Discord or Direct Message.

Roles for this AU are the similar to Underswap except Asriel swaps with Chara.

Undertale,Storyswapspin,Papyrus MEGALOLAZING,Storyswap Papyrus MEGALOLAZING,Asriel as Chara,

Post a Comment

0 Comments