Advertisement

Camera Theft Update and Security at the Cabin

Camera Theft Update and Security at the Cabin Good news!
Thanks for watching!

My REOLINK Security Camera -
My SPYPOINT camera -

Please subscribe:
My Self Reliance:
Shawn James Channel:

To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week, please follow me on my other online channels;

Website:
Facebook –
Instagram –

My Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 20042
Barrie, Ontario
L4M 6E9
Canada

Links to gear used at the cabin:
Spypoint Camera -
Reolink Security Camera -
Fjallraven Vidda Pro Pants -
Tilley Endurables Airflo Hat -
Apeman Trail Camera -
Mora Knife -
Agawa Canyon Boreal 21 Saw -
Axe -
Moka Pot - Canada USA
Virtus Knife-
Canon 6D -
DJI Mavic Pro -
Solar LED light bulb 15W -
Copper Fairy lights -
Solar String Lights -
Lodge Dutch Oven -
Bragg’s Sprinkle -

camera,security,theft,security camera,reolink,spypoint,trail camera,log cabin,cabin,off grid,self reliance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments