Advertisement

[Cantonese Read Aloud] 14隻老鼠洗衣服-The Family of Fourteen and Laundry

[Cantonese Read Aloud] 14隻老鼠洗衣服-The Family of Fourteen and Laundry Read Aloud Children books in Cantonese
by Cantonese Mommy

Please Subscribe and Like !
Instagram:
facebook :

媽咪講故事

14隻老鼠洗衣服-The Family of Fourteen and Laundry

文/圖: 岩村和朗
譯者:漢聲雜誌
出版:英文漢聲出版股份有限公司
ISBN: 9575883098

It's Hot summer day, the family of fourteen went to a small cool creek to do their laundry. How cute to see little mice to wash their clothes. This is something modern children won't do, maybe they can give a try next time you do laundry !

About Cantonese Mommy

I'm a Mom teaching my son Cantonese in an English Speaking environment. I've met quite a few Cantonese speaking Moms in my neighborhood, and found that some of them can't read Chinese, but would like to teach their children Cantonese and get to read more Chinese books.

Here I am, starting this YouTube Channel to share how I read Chinese Children books to my 3 years old in Cantonese. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Please don't forget to subscribe !

Cantonese,Children Books,Read Aloud,Story time,廣東話,親子閱讀,兒童書,繪本,

Post a Comment

0 Comments