Advertisement

Day 249 - “Prairie Winter Blues” - Patti Kusturok’s 365 Days of Fiddle Tunes

Day 249 - “Prairie Winter Blues” - Patti Kusturok’s 365 Days of Fiddle Tunes On September 3rd I was wracking my brain trying to remember which tune I had promised to play for someone. I looked through my messages and even put a plea out on Facebook. Well, today, just three days later, I finally remembered. Roland Rey is a great old time dancer who runs the dances in St. Claude, MB. We play there about twice a year and it’s always a fun time. My apologies, Roland, for totally missing your birthday earlier this week.

See you at the next dance!

If you’d like to learn fiddle tunes from me online, visit the Fiddlevideo site and indicate me, Patti Kusturok, as your instructor of choice.
www.fiddlevideo.com

www.pattikusturok.com
#pattikusturoks365daysoffiddletunes

Tunes

Post a Comment

0 Comments