Advertisement

How I Make Time For The Gym In Medical School

How I Make Time For The Gym In Medical School Hi guys, as we all know, medical school is ridiculously time-consuming. In order to stay active and healthy, we need to MAKE time for the gym. These are some of my tips on how I made time for the gym during my first 2 years.

If you made a resolution to be more active, you can do it. I believe in you!

#medicalschool #fitness #medstudent

Follow me:


*Disclaimer*
As with any other videos/posts on the internet. Everything that you hear/read should be taken with a grain of salt. What works for me and others might not works for you. I'm no expert in anything :)

medical school,med school,medical student,medical school vlog,day in the life of a medical student,day in the life,med student life,SGU,St George’s University,fitness,working out,gainz,new year's resolution,weight loss,gymming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments