Advertisement

IIT Colleges in India | Top IIT Colleges in India 🇮🇳

IIT Colleges in India | Top IIT Colleges in India 🇮🇳 Hey friends in this video I have given data about IIT Colleges in India that how many IIT Colleges are in India and how many B.Tech seats are there in them and also Shown Top 3 IIT'S in India according to MHRD ranking for current year 2019.

Dosto iss video me maine India me total jitne bhi IIT hai unn sab ka list dikhlaya hai aur jo Top 3 IIT hai unko bhi dihklaya hai.

Doubts that are cleared in this video :-
1 - iit colleges in india
2 - top iit colleges in india
3 - indian institute of technology
4 - list of iit in india
5 - best iit in india
6 - total iit colleges in india
7 - all iit in india
8 - iit branches in india
9 - number of iit in india
10 - no 1 iit college in india
11 - seats in iit
12 - b.tech seat in iit

** Plzz visit MHRD website for current ranking of all IIT'S.

Hope this video will be helpful to you.
If you want to know something more then plzz comment below.

If you want to talk to me then message me on Instagram 👉

You can message me on my Facebook Page 👉 sadique king khan

Or Mail me at - contactsadiquekingkhan@gmail.com
__________________________________________
◆Background Music Credit :- Cartoon - On & On (feat. Daniel Levi) [NCS Release]
_________________________________________

#iit
#iitcollegesinindia

iit,iit colleges in india,indian institute of technology,list of iit in india,top iit in india,sadique king khan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments