Advertisement

IS THEIR A SAFE WAY TO POST A WORK SELFIE? | JOSHUA STRICKLAND UPDATE

IS THEIR A SAFE WAY TO POST A WORK SELFIE? | JOSHUA STRICKLAND UPDATE I felt like I needed to add a video about Joshua Strickland that was and update as to what has bene going on in his life. What better way to do that then to tease him and tell him about how to post a work selfie on social media with out getting fired. Joshua was such a trooper about this and we had a blast! But in the end Joshua drops a bomb shell on me and gives me an update I wasn't expecting! Nurse bullying needs to be stopped!

To see all of my other videos please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE !!

facebook

twitter

JOSHUA STRICKLAND,JOSHUA STRICKLAND UPDATE,JESSICA SITES,NURSES GETTING DOXXED,HOW TO POST A SELFIE,SELFIES AT WORK,NURSES AND SELFIES,joshua strickland nurse,joshua strickland rn fired,joshua strickland doxxing,nurse gets fired,nurse fired over selfie,nurses in trouble,nurses with cards,joshua strickland gets job,WORK SELFIE,nurse bullying,joshua strickland rn,joshua strickland doxxed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments