Advertisement

Lembo Allen - Texas Ain't Big Enough for My Heartache (2011)

Lembo Allen - Texas Ain't Big Enough for My Heartache (2011) 1966 - Born May 2, 1966 to Lem and Susan Allen, in Luling, Texas, music has been a part of my life since day one. My mom, dad, and brother are talented musicians as well. I literally can't remember a day in my life that didn't at least include listening to a song on the radio. As a kid, our house was always full of friends that came by to visit. Sing-a-longs were popular, with mom on the piano, and our good friend John Holloway on the guitar. We sang everything including Elvis, Buddy Holly, Frank Sinatra, Bob Wills, Jerry Jeff and Willie. The harmonies were good and bad, but it didn't matter... it was fun!!! Playing trombone in high school and throughout college and law school, I've always been involved in music. I have sung in public with various bands throughout my life, but I never considered pursuing singing or performing as a career until recently. Music is my passion. Oldies, classical music, rock and roll, and mariachi music are some of my favorites. However, I am partial to country music when it comes to performing.

Stone Cold Country Music from djdsouza
Just for the Love of it
Please Subscribe

Johnny Cash,Hank Williams,Merle Haggard,Patsy Cline,Jimmie Rodgers,Bill Monroe,Carter Family,Willie Nelson,Waylon Jennings,George Jones,Conway Twitty,Bob Wills,Tammy Wynette,Loretta Lynn,Buck Owens,Kitty Wells,Dolly Parton,DJ D’souza,Stone Cold Counrty,Anglo-Indian Music,Lefty Frizzell,Ray Price,Eddy Arnold,Ernest Tubb,Webb Pierce,Ronnie Milsap,Jim Reeves,Charley Pride,

Post a Comment

0 Comments