Advertisement

My Bullet Journal FlipThrough

My Bullet Journal FlipThrough My first YouTube video! I'm Jess, welcome to my channel. In this video I'm doing an entire flip through of my current bullet journal (October 2018 - September 2019) to get everyone up to speed on what I've done so far and my style. Thanks for watching!

Next video will be all about planning for October!

______________________________________________________

Music

Song: Peyruis - Relax (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Song: Jarico - Island (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Song: Jarico - Landscape (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Bullet Journal,Flip Through,Bujo,Organization,My Bullet Journal FlipThrough,Calendar,Plan With Me,2018,2019,Planner,Nolessthanjess,Jess,

Post a Comment

0 Comments