Advertisement

SELECTING A MALE CANNABIS PLANT FOR BREEDING!

SELECTING A MALE CANNABIS PLANT FOR BREEDING! In this video I talk about some characteristics to look for when selecting a male cannabis plant for breeding. If you enjoyed this video please click that thumbs up button.

This gardening video is for educational and/or documentary purposes and isn't designed to help or encourage others to imitate.
I earn from qualifying purchases made through some of the links below.

This is my backup/highlights YouTube channel. You can get to my main YouTube channel here:

Donate to the channel:
All donations I receive go right back into the channel for improvements.

Grow equipment I use-
Grow equipment store (Discount code: MRGROWIT)-
LED grow light store-

★Premium Content★
My How To Grow ebook-
My How To Grow audio book-
My How To Grow video course-
Patreon-
Merch-

★Products shown/mentioned in this video★
Grow tent-
LED grow light-
Nutrients (Discount code: MRGROWIT)-
Fabric grow pots-
Sensorpush thermometer/hygrometer-
Light ratchets-

★Social Media★
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

★Music In Video★
Cam Colston -

cannabis breeding,breeding,cannabis,cannabis plant,male plant,male cannabis,male cannabis plant,selecting a male plant,selecting a male cannabis plant,breeding cannabis,breeding weed,breeding marijuana,marijuana breeding,weed breeding,how to breed cannabis,how to breed marijuana,how to breed weed,plant,garden,gardening,

Post a Comment

0 Comments