Advertisement

Value of our life | Motivational video by Fahad Abdukunju in Malayalam

Value of our life | Motivational video by Fahad Abdukunju in Malayalam ജീവിതത്തിന്റെ പ്രാദാന്യം..

Content:-
Motivational talk about value of our life. Success story of a poor man from his confidence included.

Welcome to my official YouTube channel.

My name is Fahad Abdukunju. "I value your comments to improve myself". Everyday i am learning from my surroundings.

My YouTube channel is to inspire and instill confidence in our young generation through socially relevant messages, technologies and motivational speeches that impact the day-to-day life of a common man.

Please Like and Comment to this video, Subscribe to my channel and click the bell icon for post notifications.

Social Media Link –

Facebook:
--
Linked in:
--
Instagram:
--

#motivationalvideo #Inspiration #Malayalam #Education #Seltconfedemce #vlueofourlife

Fahad Abdukunju,Motivational speech Malayalam,motivational video,best motivational video ever,best motivational video ever malayalam,Motivational video of Fahad,Motivational video by fahad,Motivational video of fahad abdukunju,selfconfidence motivation,motivational quotes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments