Advertisement

college day in the life: of a broadcast and journalism major

college day in the life: of a broadcast and journalism major ​helloooo everyone! I'm back can you believe it??!! I've been super stressed this semester but last Tuesday I decided to whip out the cam and record for you gals and guys! I hope you enjoy it and yes I know it's very long ( I will create shorter vids for in the future lol)! Please let me know if you loved it by liking and commenting below!!

SEND ME PRAYER REQUESTS ON MY NEW MESSY MONDAYS EMAIL!
email: messymondays1@gmail.com

let me know what you wanna see by commenting ideas down below or DM me on insta!

subscribe so you don't miss out! :)

I hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful day!

LETS BE FRIENDS
instagram @emilylbs_
yt instagram: @emilylbsyt
twitter: emilylbs_

iMovie,college week in my life,college day in my life,lily rakow,danielle carolan,broadcast and journalism major,day in the life of a news reporter,university of west florida,university of south alabama,mobile alabama,pensacola florida,university of florida,florida state university,college youtuber,sorority vlog,how i study,apartment tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments