Advertisement

Re-living my childhood in a FASHIONABLE way!

Re-living my childhood in a FASHIONABLE way! Hi everyone! Welcome back to my channel. :) In celebration of Olive's birthday week, I had to upload this video that we shot together when I was in town! I always have so much fun whenever I hangout with my cousins, and since they've been asking to come out in my next video, I figured why not have a fashion show?! Even though the audience consisted of about 3 people, we still had so much fun using our creativity and fun energy towards getting ready, picking outfits, and walking down the runway! Although the jewelry maker was a bust, they had so much fun picking out their stylish looks and truly enjoyed having me style them! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the BTS & fashion show! :) XOXO, Classy Cassie

fashion,fashionshow,BTS,girlsnight,ClassyCassie,EmpireoftheSun,Coldplay,Marshmello,getreadywithus,style,fashionenthusiast,fashionista,

Post a Comment

0 Comments