Advertisement

Spirited Away - The Sixth Station ~Extended~ [Piano Tutorial] (Synthesia) || Kyle Landry + MIDI

Spirited Away - The Sixth Station ~Extended~ [Piano Tutorial] (Synthesia) || Kyle Landry + MIDI Click the 🔔bell to be notified when I post a new upload :)
MIDI:

The first 5-6 minutes are note to note Joe Hisaishi's original composition, but afterwards I extend it and add improvisation based on the existing content.

Thank you so much for watching, and I hope you enjoy!

Your Pianist,
Kyle Landry

Discover the new way to learn piano ►

Website
Sheet Music Store
Spotify
Twitch Archive
Twitch
Discord
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Patreon
SoundCloud
My Gear

Here's the video from my Main Channel :)



***if any artwork used is owned by you, please let me know and I will give you credit, and link your profile(s) :) :)

#SpiritedAway #TheSixthStation #PianoTutorial

piano,tutorial,synthesia,kyle,landry,marioverehrer,marioheaver,mariohever,marioherover,mario,The Sixth Station,the sixth station piano,the sixth station tutorial,spirited away piano,spirited away synthesia,spirited away tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments