Advertisement

#Christmas#Light#Around#theHouse Our Christmas Lights Decorations Outside

#Christmas#Light#Around#theHouse Our Christmas Lights Decorations Outside This video not made for kids

Made my own video not a sponsored

Disclaimer no copyrights music background intended
Is fair to use free provided by Kinemaster apps.

Just want to share this beautiful white snow and my simple Christmas light outside. Yesterday morning it was so windy and we had six inches of snow. Which is very normal here and sometimes we can get more than this and there is a time it's really really cold when the temperature turn down to bellow zero. And that is so bad but we don't have a choice.

Anyway hope you like my simple video. Sorry I don't know how to edit much so please understand.
And if you are new to my channel please kindly watch the full video before you leave a comment bellow and like share and subscribe and don't forget to click the bell button bellow so you will be notify my next video. Thanks for watching and God Bless Us All.

American wife living in USA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments