Advertisement

college weekend in my life: katie's surprise 21st birthday, ulta haul, studying, + last game!

college weekend in my life: katie's surprise 21st birthday, ulta haul, studying, + last game! hi guys! hope you all enjoy this weekend in my life! i had so much fun celebrating and surprising katie for her 21st and going to my last home football game as a student! be sure to subscribe and follow me on social media linked below!

PODCAST:
spotify:
apple:
instagram page:
facebook group:

products in this video:
express jacket:
express jeans:
purse:
tank:
clinique powder:
lotion:
silk pillowcase:
thrive cc cream:
pacifica perfume:
curling iron (similar):
black jeans:
black cleated boots:
target denim jacket:
gldn:

FOLLOW ME:
$40 off hello fresh: use code ABBYPASS
fitsta:
insta:
twitter:
pinterest:
spotify:
tumblr:
snapchat: abbyasselin
buy my clothes:

for business inquiries contact: abby@thesociablesociety.com

★ FAQ ★
-Where do you go to school? University of Alabama
-Where are you from? Florida
-What are you studying? Accounting and Finance (I'm a senior)
-What mascara do you use? thrive causemetics mascara
-Where are your earrings from?
-What planner do you have? (I have the mini!)
-What camera do you use? Canon G7X mark II
-Where is your ring light from?
-What coffee machine do you have?

FTC: Some links may be affiliate and I will make a small commission if you choose to purchase through them!

abby asselin,lifestyle vlog,daily vlogger,college day in my life,college day in the life,ua day in my life,ua day in the life,university of alabama day in my life,university of alabama vlog,university of alabama day in the life,university of alabama student,abby asselin vlog,abby asselin alabama,abby asselin day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments