Advertisement

I'LL SAVE YOU!! • Let's Play Pokémon Sword & Shield • Part 16

I'LL SAVE YOU!! • Let's Play Pokémon Sword & Shield • Part 16 Pokemon Sword & Shield
#PokemonSword #PokemonShield #LetsPlay

Welcome to my Pokémon SwSh Let's Play! The game is finally here and to celebrate I streamed the game first on YouTube but recorded it as I progress so that I could upload the episodes here on YouTube for those that couldn't catch it live. This game is absolutely incredible and I hope you enjoy my first playthrough!

Playlist •
FULL Game Stream Part 1 •
FULL Game Stream Part 2 •

🔔 Subscribe and join the 8bitbros! •
👕 GameboyLuke Merch •
🐦 Follow Me on Twitter •
👍 Facebook •
📸 Instagram •

• Credits •
♫ Intro Music ♫
Hyper Potions - Big Snowman

♫ Outro Music ♫
Porta Vista - Hyper Potions

Outro and Intro Designed By Myself

gameboyluke,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,pokemon sword nuzlocke,pokemon shield nuzlocke,let's play pokemon shield,let's play pokemon sword,pokemon let's play,pokemon nuzlocke,pokemon part 1,pokemon part one,pokemon episode 1,pokemon episode one,pokemon live,pokemon gameplay,pokemon sword gameplay,pokemon shield gameplay,new pokemon,pokemon sword live,pokemon shield live,pokemon reaction,pokemon trailer,pokemon sword leak,pokemon shield leak,galarian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments