Advertisement

The band's first ACTUAL gig | GRWM

The band's first ACTUAL gig | GRWM Welcome back, friends!

Thank you all for 200 subscribers, I am completely shocked but very excited about this! I can't wait to make more videos for you and reach 300 soon! This video is kind of rushed and bad, I filmed it two weeks ago.. because I wanted to make a video but I had nothing going on! So it's just a little GRWM and a few clips from our performance at the Local Scene!


If you want to see what I'm up to, then please click on the links below which will take you to my social media platforms where you can follow and see what I'm up to!


INSTAGRAM:

TIK TOK:

FACEBOOK:

MUSIC YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

OUTRO SONG: Break the Fall Covered by Me - Original by SWSH
Full song (

ALL SONGS USED:
IMovie music
Music by LiQWYD
www.soundcloud.com/LiQWYD

Cover photo:



Subscribe and hit that notification bell to be notified when I post new videos!
See y'all next time!

iMovie,funny,crazy,behind the scenes,fun,youtubervlog,happy,lifestyle,vlog,vlogger,comedy,laugh,awkward,new zealand,jokes,watch this,beauty,transformation,catfish,makeup,hair,model,modelling,transform,music,band,performance,gig,musician,musicians,singer,sing,grwm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments