Advertisement

The Jungle Ladies Bond Over Motherhood | I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

The Jungle Ladies Bond Over Motherhood | I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Subscribe now for more!
After waking up feeling particularly homesick, Jacqueline has a heart-to-heart with Kate about motherhood, and it's not long before the ladies of Camp start sharing heartfelt stories about their faraway families.

From Episode 5 Series 19
Like, follow and subscribe to the official YouTube channel for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

YouTube:
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Get all the latest I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! news, gossip and Bushtucker Trial videos fresh from the jungle camp, on the official YouTube channel.



I’m A Celebrity,I’m A Celeb,Extra Camp,Ant and Dec,Bushtucker Trial,Disgusting,Funny,Shower,Critters,Insects,Bugs,S16,ITV,ITV2,Caitlyn jenner,ian wright,nadine coyle,myles stephenson,adele roberts,andrew maxwell,Jacqueline Jossa,roman kemp,james haskell,kate garraway,caitlyn jenner pronoun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments