Advertisement

Zips and furry collar ASMR (whispers, metal sounds and combing and scratching fur)

Zips and furry collar ASMR (whispers, metal sounds and combing and scratching fur) I got my leather jacket out again as requested to film an asmr video scratching and combing my collar and, playing with the zips. I comb, scratch and squeeze the collar and zipping and unzipping the zips, whilst whispering. I hope you get lots of tingles x
Leave a like and Subscribe to my channel x
Follow me on twitter: SweetAndSoundASMR

Disclaimer: this video was made for entertainment purposes only.

#asmrleatherjacket
#asmrfur
#asmrzips
#asmrcombingfur
#asmrleather
#asmrscratching
#asmrscrachtingfur
#asmrstrokingfur

asmr,SweetAndSoundASMR,SweetAndSound ASMR,asmr leather,asmr leather jacket,asmr zips,asmr zip sounds,asmr fur,asmr stroking fur,asmr combing fur,asmr squeezing,asmr whispering,whisper,whispered,asmr scratching,asmr scratching fur,

Post a Comment

0 Comments