Advertisement

3 Lessons Learned in the Garden this Year

3 Lessons Learned in the Garden this Year This year has seen some highs and lows for me in the garden. Experiences that have changed how I'll garden in the future. In this video I'll take you through the three biggest lessons and run through the story behind each. Beginning work in the new home garden, appearing on BBC's Gardeners World, the dreaded aminopyralid herbicide, and losing my beloved cat, Louis. If you've not heard the news yet, he passed away on December 10th. I give a little update at the end of this video and some more uplifting ideas too. It's one of my favourite days of the year today -- the winter solstice.

See my winter solstice video from last year:

Question for you: share your own biggest lessons you've learned in the garden this year as a comment below. I'm sure that everyone reading will be able to learn from them as well.

Check out Sean James Cameron and Mr Plantgeek's channels:



Interested in how I make videos? Here's my essential equipment*

Main camera
Main camera lens
Secondary camera
Secondary camera tripod
Microphone

*Lovely Greens is a participant in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Basically I make a small commission if you end up making a purchase. Thank you for your support.

1. If you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe over here:

2. Remember to TURN ON notifications to know when new videos are out

3. Subscribe to my free weekly newsletter:

4. Have a question or comment? Please leave them below -- I love to hear from you!

ABOUT LOVELY GREENS


#backyardgardening #allotment #vegetablegarden

allotment,grow your own,vegetable gardening,allotment gardening,gardening tips,gardening,edible garden,

Post a Comment

0 Comments