Advertisement

A CHILLED DAY OF BAKING UP A STORM - Vlogmas Day 8

A CHILLED DAY OF BAKING UP A STORM - Vlogmas Day 8 WELCOME TO VLOGMAS 2019!!! It's a pretty simple kind of day from us today; a family day at home making some Christmassy treats and then having a roast dinner. I hope you had a lovely weekend too.

* * * * * * * *

I'm Lucy. I'm the camera woman, director, editor, photographer, and general organiser of all thing around these parts. I also grow babies... that's a pretty special super power!

My long suffering blogger/vlogger/instagram husband is Rich; he is amazingly supportive (and sometimes just about tolerant) of this crazy online world that plays such a big part in our lives.

Together we are parents to our little tribe of kiddos; eight-year-old Dylan, six-year-old Everly, three-year-old Quinn and one-year-old Wylder... oh and we're parents to two fluffy babies too; Darcy (the black and white cat) and Wentworth (the grey and white one).

It's a total cliche to say it; but my little tribe is my entire world.

vlogmas,baking with children,kids cooking,family ditl,festive ditl,family of six,

Post a Comment

0 Comments