Advertisement

A conversation with Priscilla Smith (Dutch ex-JW and former Jah-Jireh worker)

A conversation with Priscilla Smith (Dutch ex-JW and former Jah-Jireh worker) When a Jehovah's Witness loses their faith, shunning from believing family is almost inevitable. In Priscilla's case, perpetual guilt-tripping and shaming from her parents caused her to end the toxic relationship for good. In our conversation, Priscilla also shares her experience of working at a "Jar-Jireh" (unofficial JW retirement home) in the UK.

Visit my website:
Support me on Patreon:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Instagram:
Buy my book "The Reluctant Apostate":
Buy my book “How to Escape From Jehovah’s Witnesses“:
Leave a voicemail:
Check out my t-shirt designs:
Learn more about #jehovahswitnesses: and

#netherlands #jah-jireh

jehovah,jehovah's witnesses,jah-jireh,watchtower,interview,netherlands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments