Advertisement

FIRST TIME EATING A WHOLE LOBSTER| HAVE I TALKED TO MY EX?

FIRST TIME EATING A WHOLE LOBSTER| HAVE I TALKED TO MY EX? Hey Lovelies!!

Welcome to my cooking channel where we make & EAT Delicious QUICK & EASY meals and DRINKS along with some pretty juicy conversation! are you ready? because the kitchen can get HOT so if you can't take the heat, STAY OUT THE KITCHEN🔥
AND REMEMBER.. EYEBALL THAT SH*T 😜
If you haven't already make sure to subscribe to my main vlogging channel STRONGMOMMY CHRISSY, and follow me on media

CONNECT WITH ME:
Snapchat/Instagram👉🏽 ChrissiTooFly
EMAIL (Business inquires only!) 👉🏽 STRONGMOMMYCHRISSY@gmail.com

Mailing Address 💌
6545 S Fort Apache Rd
ste 135-177
Las Vegas NV 89148

8 kids,black family vlogs,co parenting,grocery haul,identical twins,large family,lunch ideas,marriage,mom with 8 kids,single mom,strong mom,strongmommy chrissy christmas,break up,relationship advice,how to get over a breakup,My husband left us again,Divorce,Break ups,Starbucks,Mukbang,Starbucks mukbang,What my 8 kids eat in a day,Whole lobster,whole lobster mukbang,ex husband update!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments