Advertisement

I'm Not Looking To Date Right Now - What Does That Mean? (For Lesbians) 2020 #lesbian #lgbt #lgbtq

I'm Not Looking To Date Right Now - What Does That Mean? (For Lesbians) 2020 #lesbian #lgbt #lgbtq I'm Not Looking To Date Right Now - What Does That Mean? (For Lesbians) 2020


Has a woman you liked ever told you that she's "not looking to date right now" or "I'm not looking for a relationship"? This can lead to a lot of lesbians to wonder what this means. So what does it mean? What is the secret behind those words? In this video, I tell you exactly what those words mean and what you can do to improve your situation. #lesbian #lgbt #lgbtq


I’m a lesbian life coach and lesbian short film creator/filmmaker based in the United Kingdom. My life coaching services help teach self-reliance, personal and financial success, success in dating and relationships that are primarily targeted at lesbians. My lesbian short films and my LGBT short films are also in this area of self-development with their inspirational tones. My biggest goal and the legacy that I want to leave behind me is helping the lesbian community and the LGBT community as a whole become more confident, achieve and become self-reliant human beings. Life can be difficult for those that are on the LGBTQ+ spectrum due to us being a minority, and to help others like myself is my greatest honour. All I want to do is help my LGBTQ+ family become healthier, happier and have better self-esteem. I love you all. You deserve the best life possible, and I truly hope that you achieve that – Christine.

Want a question answered in a video? - mpequestions@gmail.com

To purchase a life coaching session with me contact me via email at - mpequestions@gmail.com

The life coaching services:

MY SOCIALS 🌈
Instagram: Christinelmpe
twitter: Christinelmpe

Appreciated the video and want to donate to my cause? - paypal.me/christineloveridgeMP

Want my NEW LESBIAN DATING eBook?

Want my SUCCESS eBook?

MERCH:


Keywords used for this video:
I'm Not Looking To Date Right Now,what does it mean when she says I'm not looking to date right now,lesbian dating advice,lesbian dating tips,lesbian crush advice,lesbian crush tips,christine loveridge

I'm Not Looking To Date Right Now,what does it mean when she says I'm not looking to date right now,lesbian dating advice,lesbian dating tips,lesbian crush advice,lesbian crush tips,christine loveridge,lesbian community,lesbian 2020,lesbian,lesbian love,lesbi,lesbian love and attraction signs,lesbian dating 101,

Post a Comment

0 Comments