Advertisement

JUMP into WATER GONE WRONG Fail **MY CRUSH REACTS**💖🤕|Jentzen Ramirez @Piper Rockelle @Sophie Fergi

JUMP into WATER GONE WRONG Fail **MY CRUSH REACTS**💖🤕|Jentzen Ramirez @Piper Rockelle @Sophie Fergi Hey guys its Piper Rockelle's best friend Jentzen Ramirez. Sit back and enjoy watching jump into water gone wrong fail my crush reacts. While Piper Rockelle, myself, and the squad went to HAWAII something had GONE WRONG! However I waited to tell you because I wanted to see how my crush reacts to the jump into water fail first. This jump into water was about 30 feet high and I may have messed up and had an epic fail! Thank you to my crush and piper rockelle and the squad for supporting me. Make sure you LIKE for more EPIC videos like this and drop a LIKE!

#fail #crush #react


Subscribe: | Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!
Latest video:

WATCH MORE:
MY CRUSH:
LAST TO CHALLENGE:
24 HOUR CHALLENGE:
Most Popular:

-----Thank You-----
-Piper:

-Sophie:

-LEV:

-WALKER:

-Jenna:

-Clementine:

-Hayden:


SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM:
TIKTOK:
TWITTER:

#JentzenRamirez #Challenge #Jentzen

Hey guys my name is Jentzen Ramirez and I'm one of Piper Rockelle's best friends. I'm 13 and on this page you'll see me do many challenge videos with my boy and girlfriends, and crush, SHHHH. Also on this youtube page you'll see vlogs, last to challenges, 24 hour challenges, and more! I'm a black belt, stunt kid and loves to do acrobatics. So, you'll probably see me flipping around and doing some really fun tricks in my videos! Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to join me on these crazy adventures.

Jentzen Ramirez,Jentzen,Piper Rockelle best friend,ramirez,jump into water gone wrong fail,jump into water gone wrong,jump into water,jump gone wrong,water fail,jump fail,my crush,my crush reacts,crush,crush reacts,react crush,gone wrong,gone,wrong,piper,piper rockelle,rockelle,piperrockelle,piper jentzen,piper rockelle crush,piper walker,walker piper,piper rockelle new boyfriend,piper rockelle boyfriend,sophie,sophie fergi,youtube crush,fails,piepr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments