Advertisement

Makeup that sparked a LOVE STORY!! In depth tutorial!

Makeup that sparked a LOVE STORY!!  In depth tutorial! In this video I share the makeup styling that sparked a love story for my good friend. I happen to do makeup on my girl at a wedding the night she met her fiance. In this in depth makeup tutorial I share the techniques and products used for this legendary makeup. I focus on timeless makeup that enhances ones natural beauty. I incorporate anti-aging techniques and share tricks for long lasting makeup. She is getting married in February and I'm honored to do her wedding makeup.

Makeup,Wedding Makeup,Wedding Makeup Artist,Professional Makeup Artist,Makeup Artist,Makeup Tutorial,Flawless Makeup,Long Lasting Makeup,Makeup Techniques,Anti-Aging,Anti-Aging Makeup,Makeup Brands,Estee Lauder,MAC Cosmetics,Asian Makeup,Asian Eyes,Asian Eye Makeup,Contour,Lips,Brows,Eye Shadow,Nars,Smashbox,Morphe,Maybeline,

Post a Comment

0 Comments