Advertisement

Operating Special Forces radios out portable

Operating Special Forces radios out portable In this video I take out the Motorola Saber 1 and the Racal Cougar net for a test to see how they operate while portable.

The radios work in the 4m band on FM and although this was not a range test it gave us a good experience of how the two different ex-military radios worked together.





I would be very grateful if you could make a small donation to my paypal account, this helps me keep the channel running, many thanks

Check out my podcast here:

To subscribe click this link

I'm a licensed amateur radio operator from the United Kingdom. My YouTube channel features videos focusing on operating portable radio from various locations plus how to videos, tutorials, insights and conversations in the hobby.

amateur radio,ham radio,ham radio basics,how to,radio gear,electronics,hf antenna,portable antenna,qrp radio,military radio,military,manpack,green radios,clansman radio,clansman,prepper,prepping,4m,70mhz,special forces,

Post a Comment

0 Comments