Advertisement

Using my 💙 BLUE Markers 💙 to make BLUE Doodles! | Doodles by Sarah

Using my 💙 BLUE Markers 💙 to make BLUE Doodles! | Doodles by Sarah I was inspired by all the other artists who are doing the "using all my *coloured* art supplies/markers" challenge. This was the best I could come up with. Thanks for watching and happy doodling!

♥ Support my work! Buy me Coffee : xx



Get 10% off Etchr Lab sketchpads by using my discount code: SARAHDOODLE10 or click this link: for watching and happy doodling!





♥ Support my work! Buy me Coffee : xx



[ MATERIALS USED ]

Pen: Uni Prockey -
Markers: Winsor & Newton Promarker -

Paper: Etchr Lab A4 Cold Press -



[ MERCHANDISE ]

BOOK 1: Cute Kawaii Doodles -

BOOK 2: The Art of Doodle Words -



For countries outside the US, Canada, UK and Australia you can get the book via Book Depository -



[ MAIL TIME ]

PO Box 246

St Clair, NSW 2759

AUSTRALIA



[ SOCIAL MEDIA ]

Instagram: @sarazorel

Twitter: @sarazorel

Tumblr: sarazorel.net





[ MUSIC ]

"Bell, Candle Damper, A (H4n).wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org

Music from FREE MUSIC -



Subscribe for more videos and updates! xx



#doodlesbysarah #doodlewithme

doodle with me,doodles by sarah,doodle,dooling,draw,drawing,art work,sketches,sketchbook,art,bullet journal,journal,diary,planner,sarazorel,doodle on your planner,art journal,doodler,sketch notes,planner doodles,plan with me,doodles with circles,hobonichi doodles,planner icons,cute doodles,kawaii doodles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments