Advertisement

Active Flexibility Fitness: The Exercises you NEED to do! || Daily Home Workout -Fitness Flexibility

Active Flexibility Fitness: The Exercises you NEED to do! || Daily Home Workout -Fitness Flexibility Hi, I'm Lindsey! This is an active flexibility fitness workout to help you get strong and flexible! These are the exercises you need to do to get strong and flexible. Join me on my daily workout series starting January 1st 2020! The workouts will range in length from 3-30 minutes, be real-time (so you can follow along) and require no equipment so you can do them anywhere!

I am a group fitness trainer, former high level gymnast and semi-professional athlete in the sport of fitness. I also have a bachelor's degree in sport and exercise psychology.

All of my workouts are free and require no gym equipment, only your own body weight! Subscribe to see my daily workouts and to get flexy and strong with me. Let me know in the comments how it went for you!

Flexibility daily workout 2020,Free daily home workout,daily home workout,flexibility and strength,flexibility and fitness,active flexibility,free daily workout videos,follow along daily workout,follow along workout videos,active flexibility 2020,free daily workout class 2020,Daily No Equipment Workout 2020,free daily workout 2020,free daily exercise class 2020,free daily no equipment workout class,Flexy and strong,flexibility workout,get flexible at home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments