Advertisement

All about our plan and class time for RRB NTPC II Group D I Odia pathasala I RRB BBSR I Railway odia

All about our plan and class time for RRB NTPC II Group D I Odia pathasala I RRB BBSR I Railway odia for mock test





Oliveboard's Online Courses - RRB NTPC, SSC CGL, SBI PO & more:





whats app no : 6372529501

mail me : bizpathasala@gmail.com



RRB NTPC MATHEMATICS CLASS PLAYLIST





RRB NTPC REASONING CLASS PLAYLIST





FULL ODIA GRAMMAR PLAYLIST







in this video I discussed about All about our plan and class time for RRB NTPC statement and assumption in odia for osssc junior clerk/junior assistance exam , RRB NTPC , CHSL, SBI PO/CLERK , IBPS PO/CLERK,RRB PO/CLERK for odisha students in odia language.



I hope you will like this video. thnx for yr support.keep supporting me so dat I can upload more videos like this.



join me on social media to share your doubt & get pfd of my class



facebook :

instagram :

telegram :



#odiapathasala #RRBNTPC #GROUPD #RAILWAYEXAM #OSSSC

bbsr previous ntpc question paper,odisha ntpc question,

Post a Comment

0 Comments