Advertisement

Casual Reading || On Having No Head by Douglas Harding || #1

Casual Reading || On Having No Head by Douglas Harding || #1 In this video I begin to read 'On Having No Head' by Douglas Harding. It's an interesting and provocative read which seems to divide people -- some understand the point Harding is getting at, while others do not; I do not criticize the latter group since the book itself is rather strange (all things considered), but that is exactly why I decided to do a casual reading of it.
This is #1 -- I will be releasing more.

If there's a book you'd like me to read through, please let me know in the comment section! :)

=================================================

WAYS TO HELP THIS CHANNEL

BANDCAMP:
INSTAGRAM: existentialdeli (personal) -- existentialdelight (channel)
DONATE VIA PAYPAL (Thank you!): paypal.me/existentialdelight
FACEBOOK:
WEBSITE:

Like my stuff? Consider buying me a coffee to support my channel!


Would you like to see more synth readings? email me your suggestions at halfpastawkward1@gmail.com

================================================

ASMR,existential,reading,bookreading,vocalreading,professionalreading,onhavingnohead,douglasharding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments