Advertisement

I Kissed A Girl. Turned Out She Was A Boy

I Kissed A Girl. Turned Out She Was A Boy Hi everyone, my name is Eric. I'm 19 and I was run out of my hometown for defending a gay friend. But first things first…
I was just a regular guy in College. It was so boring in my city that I sometimes scrolled through my entire Instagram feed 100 times a day, over and over again. But sometimes Nick and I, that's my friend, still found something to do. One day, his parents flew away on vacation, and he was home alone. Nick's parents are cool. They said that if we wanted to have a party (spoiler alert, we did), it was no issue. It sounds like the beginning of some party from a teen movie, but that really was the case. Apparently I wasn't the only one bored with their Insta feed - because a LOT of people showed up! I met a girl at some point that night. Honestly, she looked a little strange, I don't even know how to describe her. But after our conversation, I realized she was very cool. But... Unfortunately, my inner pickup-artist messed it all up. I reached out to kiss her, but instead of kissing her.... Intriguing, huh? I got slapped in the face. She got angry, pushed me away, and left. Man, I was so embarrassed for rushing things. But I liked her way too much to let our story end there.

Anyway, when I got home, I found her on social media. By the way, among other things, she had a great sense of humor. She introduced herself to me as "Tommy." I thought it was something like "Tami," but on Instagram the caption also said "Tommy." Anyway, I added her as a friend and apologized for rushing. There was nothing illegal about trying to get a kiss, so she forgave me. We started texting and really, she turned out to be the most interesting girl I've ever talked to. Although not without some oddities, of course. It's weird that there were no photos on her page, because usually, girls like to post something. But she's special. So let’s get to the point. After a week of talking, she agreed to go on a date. We met, everything went fine, but the move went down at the end of the date. We did kiss that time, and I wanted to officially ask her to be my girlfriend. Maybe I would have... If I hadn't discovered Tommy wasn't exactly a "her."

It turned out that Tommy is a guy who likes to look like a girl. I was shocked! She... Man, HE said that he gave me a lot of hints about this in our communication. Oh, if only I had gotten all those hints...Then all the pieces came together. It wasn’t an accident that his appearance seemed weird to me. But damn, weird, not masculine. I should probably go see an eye doctor. HIS voice was a little low for a girl, but it can be like that sometimes. I took it as a special feature. And when he bluntly said his name was Tommy, I thought she was... HE was joking. Ooh that's harsh that it happened... I kissed a guy ... I thought we had a lot in common. And it turned out that we had much more in common than I anticipated... for example - gender. I couldn't handle what I had just heard... I just got up and left. Believe me, When you have some feelings for a girl, kiss her, and she turns out to be a guy, it's, well ... Stunning. I was just walking down the street and trying to get over it. I needed to share it with someone, and I asked Nick to meet me. Man, he was laughing at me like the best comedians in the world were telling him their best jokes. But you know, when I laughed at myself, it got so much easier. And Nick promised not to tell anyone.
After a couple of days, I finally calmed down and I started thinking about Tommy. He had opened up to me, and I just ran away. After the state of shock wore off, I felt I needed to explain myself. I wanted to keep seeing him, but as a friend. After all, if you skip all the other details, he is very interesting to talk to. I sent him an “I’m sorry” message and even said that if I was gay, we would definitely become a couple. But he didn't appreciate the joke... It turned out that a couple of hours after I ran away from the cafe, people started harassing Tommy with messages that he was a freak. The fact that he disguised himself as a girl sometimes was only known by a few people. But it was after he opened up to me that the real bullying started. Logically, he blamed me, but I didn't tell anyone. Except Nick, who promised to keep quiet…

When I went to him, he didn't even deny it. I made him tell his friends to stop writing nasty things to Tommy, but it didn't help. Word of mouth had already spread. Half of our College was already bombing Tommy's private messages. Here's my question, though. What kind of savages are into bullying in the 21st century?! Nick and I had a big fight about it.


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,kiss,stranger,friend,best friend,support,protection,infatuation,facebook,curiosity,in love,first love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments