Advertisement

Dimash Димаш - With Jackie Chan and the team movie press conference '急先锋 Vanguard' 16.1.2020

Dimash Димаш - With Jackie Chan and the team movie press conference '急先锋 Vanguard' 16.1.2020 Our Prince Dimash attending Jackie Chan's movie premiere press conference “急先锋 Vanguard” which held today, 16.1.2020, at 751 D・PARK, Beijing. Our Prince Dimash is honored to be invited to sing for the movie finale song "嗨皮一下" (literally translated "Let's Happy")

The movie will go premiere on 25.1.2020 in the cinemas. Let's go watch Jackie Chan's action movie and listen to Dimash's song "嗨皮一下 Let's Happy"🎤✌✊
___________________________________________

Dimash's speech:

If you allow me to express my sincere gratitude to everyone, I would also like to thank Brother Jackie Chan, and also the film production team, and the leader, because I have always dreamed that my art can also have a place in Brother Jackie Chan’s works. So, today my dream is also being realized, thus, I am very happy.

This movie also tells us that human beings should have hope for a better life, don't give up dreams. And I take this opportunity, I want to say is that I am now 25. I have been with music for nearly 20 years, and I have been Jackie Chan’s loyal fan for 20 years. In general, I have always dreamed of singing for Jackie Chan's movie since I was a kid. Now I really can't express my inner joy in words, I really appreciate it.

The most interesting thing is that I also participated in various shows abroad. They all said that ‘You are a very good singer’. Why? Because you are the singer who have met Jackie Chan.
Maybe I can't sing Chinese lyrics right now, but the melody is really moving. I remember the melody, so you all sing the Chinese lyrics. I sing the simple part, is that ok?


** Translated from 阿英Sun Chinese text



#Dimash #Dimashjackiechanvanguard #димаш



Video: 芒果新娱

Димаш new wave igor krutoy,passione olympico world best iD know album,Dimash st petersberg minsk iss dome new york barclays,dimash Jackie chan vanguard急先锋,dimash abu song tokyo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments