I'll be strong, I'll be strong till I see the end. Sometimes I just don't know how to title my videos. Should I write exactly what the video has or make a small creative name that doesn't really say what's in the video but at the same time it does say what's in the video once you watch it or I go for the clickbait kind of title. Just not sure. It's tough cause the possibilities are endless. The choice is easy for now cause YouTube isn't full time for me but still, I want it to be one day (it's a dream, I can dream right). What to do, how to give more, how to make this into something that I can be proud of. Who has the answers, who do I ask or do I ask myself but I don't think I have any answers for any of this. I can take others' advice but since it's not coming from me, I don't care for it. That's just how I am, maybe I should respect other people more. But what if, deep inside myself, I just don't care. What is life, what are choices. Who makes them, who has the right answer. In the end of the day, it's just a video, watched by a few people. Am I giving this too much thought, am I giving it not enough. I just don't know. I want to know the answers right now, the right answers but I just can't find it in me to find what I am looking for. Life really baffles me. We all chase things that really don't matter when look at the big picture. But then, the small things are what create big shifts in life, they make the big things possible. But when I'm old (40s), will I really care for what I titled a video. I would care if those titles led me to something that made myself become something. Then I'd be happy but what if in the end it didn't change anything in my life. I can't see the future nor do I want to because it'll have all the answers there without the choice to change anything. I rather live life like a series of surprise parties and not knowing which surprise is the last. Life is such a beautiful thing but what makes it beautiful. Is it just the essence of living and breathing? But then that means that life is beautiful from the very beginning. Is everything we accomplish just acting as the 'cherry on top'. I ride with meaning and purpose because of this channel, because of these videos I continue to twist the throttle. You guys, every single one of you who tune into my videos, you're the reason I go out every ride and make it the best ride ever so I can come home and share it. I want you guys to experience it. You guys might think that you're living your life through me but it's not like that. I am living a part of my life through YOU. When I ride and experience things, I wanna show the world, I wanna show you. I come home and edit for hours, cutting parts that you won't like, adding parts that you will like. Then when I share the videos, I fall into the corner of my room waiting waiting waiting to see what the world thinks. It's not that I live my life in a way where what you think of me changes me, no. But what you feel about what I shared makes me feel that I am doing what I want to do and I wanna continue to do it. I never wanna stop because maybe I'll find something else I wanna do too. What I am saying is that possibilities are endless, don't let yourself be confined. Life is a precious thing that we have been gifted, use wisely but spending time doing what you want. That's not really the message of what I wrote, that's just a generic message that I wrote because I felt that if I started writing that, maybe I'd know what I am REALLY trying to say but it didn't work. I am typing with my eyes closed so forgive me for my typos. And forgive me for the lie, my eyes are actually open but as I write this, I feel as if they're closed. If I don't see what I want to see, can I see at all? I just want to empty my thoughts here because lately I just have so much to think about. I don't know what the message I wanna convey but I do know that I wanna let the world or the few who actually read this know that I have thoughts as well. I am unsure as well. I don't have the right answers as well. Maybe not even the right questions. I want you all to know that I am you. MERCH:
PATREON:
INSTA:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THE SUPER SAIYANS WHO MADE THIS VIDEO POSSIBLE:
SHAMIKA!!
LUIS C.
JOIN THE RANKS: PATREON:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Track: JPB - What I Want [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:
Free Download / Stream:

0 Comments