Advertisement

How to edit a portrait photo that's high contrast in Lightroom and Photoshop with Wacom Gear, Part 1

How to edit a portrait photo that's high contrast in Lightroom and Photoshop with Wacom Gear, Part 1 Here's Part One (the Lightroom portion) of how I edited a high contrast portrait from a senior session I shot in downtown Lee's Summit, Missouri last October (2019). I used the Wacom ExpressKey Remote and the Wacom Intuos Pro Medium tablet to help. You can view Part Two HERE:

My review of the Wacom ExpressKey Remote:

Gear I used in this video:
Wacom ExpressKey Remote:
Wacom Intuos Pro M (2017 version*):

*I use the 2013 version, but if you don't already own that one, then definitely buy the 2017 one.

Gear I use to film these videos:
Elgato Cam Link 4K:
Nikon Z6 and FTZ Adapter:
Tamron 24-70 f2.8 Generation 2 lens:
Rode VideoMicro Compact OnCamera Mic:
Zoom H5 Audio Recorder:
Smith-Victor CooLED Studio Light (same as RPS Studio):
Lastolite EzyBox Softbox 24" x 24":
WALI Mount Post with Arm:
WALI Universal Arm:
NEEWER Adjustable Boom Mic Arm:
Impact Super Clamp:

Brian Rice Creative Productions is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

Brian Rice,Kansas City Photographer,Kansas City and Regional Photographer,adobe,adobe lightroom,Lightroom,photoshop,wacom intros pro,wacom,wacom expresskey remote,senior photos,photo editing,touch up photos,wacom pen,how I edit photos,how I edit portraits,wacom tablet,how I edit photos in Lightroom,how I edit photos in photoshop,high contrast photo,lee's summit,lee's summit missouri,lee's summit Missouri photographer,downtown lee's summit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments