Advertisement

How To Make Better Drops (Bigger Drops Tutorial)

How To Make Better Drops (Bigger Drops Tutorial) Learn how to make better drops. This tutorial will show you how to make bigger drops by arranging your music in a certain way. This tutorial will show you 5 music production tips on how to make your drops sound bigger. If you want to get better at making EDM, be sure to pay attention to all 5 tips.

Song used in the video:

---

Subscribe:
Check out the blog:
Twitter:

Want to learn more about Audio Production? These are the topics we cover:

Composition, Arrangement, & Sound Design
Music Production Tips, Tricks, & Advice
Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs)
FREE Software (VST synths, effect plugins, & more)

+ Blog Posts (That aren't videos) directly in the community tab on the channel!

#audioProduction #musicProduction #edmTutorial

God is great! It may be hard to believe when you don't, I came from the same place. It took me a while to understand and accept God. But when I did, it changed my life more than I could have imagined and I hope yours will be changed too.

Thanks for watching, I appreciate your comments and support!

Tutorial)

Post a Comment

0 Comments