Advertisement

I was trolling at first...but then I needed to sweat

I was trolling at first...but then I needed to sweat These kids thought that they were so good when I was trolling in a 1v2 rainbow six siege. But I knew I could not just go on without sweating when I need to. This was a very funny rainbow six siege 1v1 trash talker game, and they were getting trolled hard core. These were some of the most toxic kids I have gone against, but I did what I needed to do.

If you guys enjoy these funny moments and trash talkers please leave a like and subscribe because I am so close to 300k!!!

If you wanna watch some fun streams, check out my twitch:

rainbow six siege,rainboe six siege,hotygaming,hoty,hotygaming 1v1,hoty 1v1,rainbow six siege funny moments,rainbow six siege toxic,siege,r6,r6s,siege funny moments,troll,trolling,cheating,rainbow six siege trolling,siege 1v1,1v1 trash talker,trash talker,hacking,funny moments,rainbow six funny moments,new operators,rainbow six funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments