Advertisement

Shan Yoe Yar, Very Good Value For Money Breakfast in Yangon in 4K

Shan Yoe Yar, Very Good Value For Money Breakfast in Yangon in 4K I do not know about other people, for me I do not want to make breakfast myself in the morning. The easiest thing is to go out to have breakfast in a shop depending on my mood.

Today, my sister and I decided to eat breakfast at "Shan Yoe Yar". I have never been there before and my sister said it is a good value for money in Yangon.

The shop is located at War Dan Street, in a big garden, two-storey teak house.

We were welcomed by the staff and took us to a table.
We have to choose one main dish/noodle from the menu each. Then we can choose any buffet breakfast in the centre of the hall on the ground floor. There are many varieties of £Shan" traditional food, some of them I have never tasted before.

The restaurant is very spacious, bright and clean.
The staff are friendly and helpful and their "Shan" uniforms are beautiful. The restaurant is almost full downstairs.

The food is very nice and delicious. Desserts are also very good and tasty.

It is only K5000/- per person. It is very good value for money in Yangon standard. I also would like to recommend to those people touring Myanmar.

There are two more branches of Shan Yoe Yar. One at the Sule Square, next to Shangri-la hotel at Sule Pagoda Road in Central Yangon. The other one is at Yangon.

I hope you will enjoy my video and please "like" if you do so.

If you do not want to miss my upcoming videos, please click here to "subscribe"


#Yangon #Myanmar Food #Restaurant

My Gear List
My Cameras:





Accessary:










Myanmar Street Food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments