Advertisement

Swedish Meatballs : The Secret I Did NOT Expect...

Swedish Meatballs : The Secret I Did NOT Expect... Ep #3 : I went to Sweden to learn how to make Swedish Meatballs aka Köttbullar. Very different from Italian meatballs. Big thanks to Chef Niklas Ekstedt for having me ! SquareSpace 10% off your 1st order using

This episode is part of the Perfect Meatball Series. Other episodes :
- Ep1 : Can I make the Perfect Meatball ?
- Ep2 : The juiciest Italian Meatballs I have ever made !
- Ep3 : The Secret I Did Not Expect About Swedish Meatballs...

Support my work on :
Get My cookbook :
Get my posters and t-shirts :

Become a member now !

Submit subtitles here :

Music by Epidemic sound :
Music by Artlist : ( Get 2 extra months on your Artlist subscription)

My other social accounts :




Director, Author, Host & Camera : Alex
Editor : Joshua Mark Sadler

Planning a foodie trip to Paris ? Here are my favorite spots :


Salut,

Alex

swedish meatballs,Köttbullar,niklas ekstedt,how to make,stockholm,sweden,ekstedt restaurant,michelin star,italian meatballs,perfect meatball,

Post a Comment

0 Comments