Advertisement

The incredible dream XI of players born after 2000 | Oh My Goal

The incredible dream XI of players born after 2000  | Oh My Goal Age doesn't mean anything when you have talent. Many football players are living proof: Moise Kean, Erling Haaland and Ansu Fati. Oh My Goal loves to talk about amazing topics from around the world of football, so here's an incredible dream XI of players born after 2000, a team full of stars!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Ansu Fati,Moise Kean,Wonderkid,dream team,Haaland,Superstar,teenager,Borussia Dortmund,Everton,Premier League,young,future star,

Post a Comment

0 Comments