Advertisement

I do NOT want to do this modification again.....

I do NOT want to do this modification again..... Because of the sloppiness I felt in my '08 Z's rear subframe, I decided to yank it out of the car to install solid subframe, differential, and transmission bushings. The Z is my "daily drifter" so we attempted to minimize NVH as much as possible through the use of rubber washers and such!

Follow me:
IG:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Song:

frs,drift,toyota,scion,subaru,ft86,drifting,stance,stancenation,hoonigan,fd,formula,sideways,tuerckd,adam,lz,tj,hunt,taylor,ray,boosted,haggard,garage,jr,motionautotv,ricer,miata,turbo,s13,s14,s15,350z,370z,nissan,tanner,fox,gtr,sr20,rb25,2jz,street,fail,daily,vlog,how,to,350z subframe bushings,350z differential bushings,subframe install,most annoying modification,isr subframe bushings,solid engine mounts 350z,

Post a Comment

0 Comments