Advertisement

i tried the LEAST popular items from fast food restaurants

i tried the LEAST popular items from fast food restaurants In todays video I went to some of the most POPULAR fast food chains and asked them "what is the least popular items on their menu?" and then ate it :O
Find out which ones I liked, and which ones were a flop!

WHERE I GOT THE IDEA:


business inquires and promos contact: contact@tablerockmanagement.com

Stay connected
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TWITTER|

INSTAGRAM|


I HAVE A VLOGGING CHANNEL YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT!


A LITTLE ABOUT ME
Welcome to my channel or welcome back to my channel!
I'm glad you came! If you're reading this my main goal is to take you out of reality for a few minutes and enter into a world of fun and laughter sounds cheesy but it's true. I enjoy making people laugh so hope you love my dumb little videos!

Letting The Person in Front of Me DECIDE EVERYTHING I Buy for 24 Hours Letting Fast Food Employees DECIDE What i Eat for 24 HOURS
Letting STRANGERS Decide What i Eat for 24 HOURS!
i let the PERSON IN FRONT OF ME DECIDE WHAT I EAT FOR 24 HOURS (insane..) | Kera Ariye

letting the person in front of me decide what i eat,letting the person in front of me,24 hour challenge,derek gerard,letting the person,letting the person in front of me decide what i buy,steph pappas,taylor skeens,taylor,skeens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments