Advertisement

11 THINGS I STOPPED BUYING and DON'T NEED | ANN LE

11 THINGS I STOPPED BUYING and DON'T NEED | ANN LE Part of my journey is to simplify and minimize my life. This way I can focus on living a more meaningful and enriching lifestyle. In this video, I talk about things that no longer serve me, items that I learn how to let go of and stop accumulating things that no longer serves me.

My phone case:

DIY cleaners :

Zero Waste Kit:

▶️ Blog:

▶️ NOW ready CreativeMindsJournal (20% OFF + FREE SHIPPING - CREATE20):


CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS!!!
▶️ Journal Playlist:
▶️ Style Playlist:
▶️ Life Playlist:
▶️ Home Decor Playlist:

YOU CAN ALSO CONNECT WITH ME HERE:

📌 PINTEREST: AnnLeStyle

📷 INSTAGRAM: AnnLeStyle

📱TWITTER: AnnLeStyle

🌀 FACEBOOK: AnnLeStyle and Creative Minds


FTC: Not Sponsored

For Business Inquiries: AnnLeStyleBrand@gmail.com

#minimalism #organization #home #cleaning

ANN,LE,ANNEORSHINE,inspirational,talks,personal,growth,motivation,minimalism,self,help,lifestyle,design,development,improvement,how-to,cleaning,house cleaning,organization,appartment decor,organizational,

Post a Comment

0 Comments