Advertisement

Meaningful Moments #1 & Interviewing to Work a Foot Fetish Party!

Meaningful Moments #1 & Interviewing to Work a Foot Fetish Party! It's not every person that gets the chance, or who aspires, to become a foot fetish model. However, for someone like myself that is interested in eccentricities and trying new jobs, I cannot wait to give becoming a foot fetish model a chance.

It may be weird. I've only had one guy I dated who had a foot fetish model, and I'll only go so far as to say he liked combat boots, and dealing with his fetish was exhausting, but at $20 per 10 minute session at a Foot Fetish Party, I think I can handle catering to my clients' needs, and frankly, as a more mature person that can better understand the circumstantial-ness of it all, I might even have fun.

I talk a little in this video about my one day working as a dominatrix, which was a complete mindfuck when I was 23, but behind the stories is a little of regret I didn't stick it out longer to have even more stories! Well we will see if this foot fetish experience leads me down a path back to the dom world and some more interesting accounts to share because many of us are attracted to the slightly sinister feel of the fetish world, and I'd love to recount what I learn and experience.

Xo y'all
Subscribe ok?
Jennifer Snuffleupagus

foot fetish model,interview foot fetish model,how to become a foot fetish model,craigslist foot fetish model,future foot fetish model,amateur foot fetish model,dominatrix account,former dominatrix,dominatrix for a day,dominatrix stories,dominatrix nyc,daily vlog,jennifer snuffleupagus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments