Advertisement

PUBG PC Lite Live Stream with Noob gameplay 2019 fifteenth day on stream

PUBG PC Lite Live Stream with Noob gameplay 2019 fifteenth day on stream Multistreaming with

PUBG PC Lite Live Stream with Noob gameplay 2019 fifteenth day on stream

Hey there,
Just trying grow my channel. Help me to improve me and my gameplay by supporting my stream. Hope you won't be disappointed.
Streaming on YouTube,Twitch & D-live. And trying earn some attentions. Enjoy the Stream and Stay Positive🤗. If you somehow reach here make sure to subscribe my channel and like my videos. I really appreciate this effort of yours.
Thanks

Currently we are live on:
YouTube:
Twitch:
D-live:

Due to my Low specifications I gotta stream in low quality to avoid lag issue. Hope you guys understand

My PC specifications are:💻
------------------------------
PROCESSOR : Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-7100 CPU @ 3.91GHz
Graphics : Shared Integrated Video Memory Technology
RAM : 4GB RAM DDR4 with 2400 MHz
MOTHERBOARD : Intel® H270
Storage : 1TB SATA HDD 7200 rpm
OS ; Windoows 10 Pro (64bit)
MONITOR : HP V194
MOUSE : A4Tech OP-560NU
KEYBOARD : A4Tech KR-83
HEADPHONE : HAVIT®HV-H2239D Gaming Headphone
------------------------------
My Soical Accounts:
(contact me for any need)
Facebook :
Instagram :
*Join us on Descord :
#pubg #pubgpclite #fpp

pubg,pubg aimbot,pubg funny video,pubg gameplay,pubg lite,pubg lite for pc,pubg lite mobile,pubg lite steam,pubg lite system requirements,pubg pc lite all error fix,pubg pc lite download,pubg pc lite download bangladesh,pubg pc lite flare gun,pubg pc lite free skin,pubg pc lite hacks,pubg pc lite in bangladesh,pubg pc lite india,pubg pc lite lag fix,pubg pc lite new update,pubg pc lite settings,pubg pc lite vs pubg mobile,pubg song,pubgmhack,pubgmobile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments