Advertisement

THE WHOLE POINT OF ECONOMICS IN STANDOFF 2?! • ROAD TO ESPORTS IN STANDOFF 2

THE WHOLE POINT OF ECONOMICS IN STANDOFF 2?! • ROAD TO ESPORTS IN STANDOFF 2 Did you like the video? Then put Like! ❤️

• Top Editor –
• My Designer –

• Music from the video: 🎧
1 - Jonth ft. Veronica Bravo - Sun comes up
2 - Fareoh - Under water

• Order advertising –
• My VK –
• My clan –
• Group in VK –
• My Instagram –
• My Discord – GentlemaN#2826

• My ID in Standoff 2 – 13791186
• My sensitivity – 3.00, 1.70, 0
• My device – iPad Mini 5 (60 FPS)
• My customization –
• My crosshair settings:
- Line thickness: 8.00
- Length of lines: 15.00
- Distance: 0.00
- Crosshair type: Static
- Color crosshair: 00FFEEFF

GentlemaN standoff 2,Джентльмен стендофф 2,Nicky,Lusik,London,Играю лучше никки,Играю лучше люсика,Играю лучше лондона,SaiNts standoff 2,Святые стендофф 2,Esports standoff 2,Киберспорт стендофф 2,Knife standoff 2,Нож стендофф 2,Cheats standoff 2,Читы стендофф 2,Pro league standoff 2,Cyber Stars standoff 2,Major standoff 2,iPad standoff 2,Айпад стендофф 2,Economy standoff 2,Экономика стендофф 2,Money standoff 2,Деньги стендофф 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments