Advertisement

Who Will Be Contacting You Soon Unexpectedly? Pick A Card

Who Will Be Contacting You Soon Unexpectedly? Pick A Card Who will be contacting me soon? Pick a Card. Who will be contacting me soon unexpectedly? Pick a Card. Unexpected Message Pick A Card. Will they contact me? Pick a Card. Will he/she contact me? Pick a Card. Psychic tarot reading.

For business Inquires

Business Email: lunareadings@aol.com


Thank you for watching! * I channel different people, energies, and groups when I do readings so if this doesn’t resonate don’t stretch it to fit your situation! : )

Music: Sky High ~ Home ft. Fragile & J’San

Alice’s Video:

Time Stamps:
Pile 1 - 0:15
Pile 2 - 5:20
Pile 3 - 11:48
Pile 4 - 18:10

Saw an older video in my recommendations, and got inspired! Inspiration Credit To: Alice - LoveExistsVisions. Love her channel ;) Thanks for watching! 💓

whowillbecontactingmepickacard,willtheycontactmepickacard,whowillirecieveamessagefrompickacard,pickacardwilltheycontactme,pickacardwillhecontactme,pickacardwillshecontactme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments